Ken Ham & Bodie Hodge
There are hosts of books and resources on the Flood and Noah’s ark in the creation movement. But there has been a glaring problem in this area for 50 years. There isn’t one basic laymen book on the Flood and ark to give answers to those questions asked all the time. Most books are too shallow, too specific, or too technical for the average Christian to read or get much from. Most people in pews could use a book like this to give them the basic answers they need about the Flood and the ark, then they will be prepared to go into further technical books or specific books from there.
- Answers the top questions Answers in Genesis receives about the Flood
- Addresses issues in a way that should be easy to read and yet still gives the reader some meat to chew on.
- The perfect “starter” book for those interested in learning more or for believers wanting share the truth with non-believers
Most people in the pews could use a book like this to give them the basic answers they need about the Flood and Noah’s Ark. After reading it, they will be prepared to go into further technical or specific books from there.
Download: 300 pages
Table of Contents
- 1. The Flood and Noah’s Ark: An Introduction
- 2. The Genesis Account of the Flood
- THE FLOOD AND THE HISTORY OF “MILLIONS OF YEARS”
- 3. Why Was It Necessary to Kill All Those Innocent People in the Flood?
- 4. Flood Legends
- 5. A Changing View of the Flood Evidence
- 6. Biblically, How Old Is the Earth?
- 7. Origin of the Old-Earth Worldview
- 8. Age of the Earth Battle: Millions of Years or a Global Flood
- 9. A Lesson in Radiometric Dating
- 10. Can’t Christians Just Take the Idea of “Long Ages” and Insert Them into the Bible Somewhere?
- 11. Biblically, Could Death Have Existed before Sin?
- 12. Global or Local Flood?
- 13. The Religious Attack of Humanism’s “Millions of Years” . . . in My Era
- 14. Doesn’t It Take Millions of Years to Form Rock and Rock Layers?
- 15. Doesn’t It Take Millions of Years to Form Canyons?
- 16. Isn’t Coal and Oil Millions of Years Old?
- 17. What about Stalagmites and Stalactites — Do They Take Millions of Years?
- 18. Doesn’t It Take Millions of Years to Form Precious Gems?
- 19. Isn’t Petrified Wood Millions of Years Old?
- 20. Doesn’t It Take Millions of Years to Form Fossils?
- 21. Does It Take Long Ages to Grow Coral, Lay Down Ice Layers (Cores), and Grow Tree Rings?
- 22. Was There an Ice Age That Followed the Flood?
- 23. Do We Find Human Fossils with Dinosaur Fossils?
- 24. Was There Originally One Continent?
- 25. How Long Did It Take for Noah to Build the Ark?
- 26. Timeline of the Flood
- 27. Where Is the Flood Rock?
- NOAH”S ARK
- 28. What about the Size of Noah’s Ark?
- 29. What Was the Shape of Noah’s Ark?
- 30. Did the Animals Fit on Noah’s Ark?
- 31. How Could Noah Get and Care for All the Animals?
- 32. Could Noah Really Build the Ark by Himself?
- 33. Was There a Canopy Around the Earth until the Flood?
- 34. Did Noah Need Oxygen on the Ark?
- 35. Where Did the Water for the Flood Come from, and Where Did It Go?
- 36. How Did Animals Get to Places All Over the World Like Australia?
- 37. Has Noah’s Ark Been Found?
- 38. What about the Window, Pitch, Door, “Gopher” Wood, and Other Ark Features?
- 39. How Many People Died in the Flood?
- CONCLUDING REMARKS
- 40. Our Real Motive for Building Ark Encounter