The majority of Christians attend a public school. Their families have a vested interest in all that happens there. Join Scottish filmmaker Colin Gunn, a homeschool father of seven, on a field trip of a lifetime. Driving an old school bus, Colin and family travel across America, asking questions about the origins and social impact of America’s public education system.
- Who established the American public school system?
- Are my kids physically and morally safe in the schools?
- Are the public schools religiously neutral?
- Should Christians try to be “salt and light” in public schools?
- Can the public school system be fixed or redeemed?
Featuring interviews with whistleblower teachers, administrators, students, parents, and others, this film is part documentary, part testimonial, and totally captivating. Above all, it is both an encouragement and challenge to the millions of Christians who need to know what God’s Word says about the discipleship and training of the next generation. This DVD is a must have for every parent and teacher in America!