A 6-session video-driven study that will teach you what God actually says about money. It explains difficult subjects in easy-to-understand language while answering practical questions like:
- Is God a capitalist or socialist?
- What is deficit spending?
- What’s the line between helping vs enabling those in need?
- What is “sound” money?
- Is there such a thing as “obscene” profits?
Godonomics is a fun, engaging, fact-filled journey into God’s wisdom on money. You’ll discover time-tested truth on instilling a strong work ethic, building savings, developing guidelines for spending, and experiencing the joys of both prosperity & wisdom.
This course also includes resources needed to lead a small group in “what the Almighty says about the almighty dollar.”
You’ll learn what the Bible says about:
- Helping vs enabling the needy
- When to save vs spend
- The joy of generosity
- The value of work ethic
- …and much more
This course consists of:
- Six half-hour video teachings of what God says about money
- Printable small group leader’s guides, study guides, worksheets, quizzes, and answer keys
- Real-life applications
…Liberty, Prosperity, & Generosity! ! !