Welcome to the Bible Q&A Podcast with Tim Chaffey and Eric Hovind. This podcast is designed to answer your questions about the Bible, Church History, and Theology.
In this episode, Tim and Eric address a number of questions raised by people who believe Christmas is a pagan holiday and shouldn’t be celebrated by Christians.
- Does the Bible command Christians to celebrate Christmas?
- Why do some people use x-mas instead of Christmas?
- Is it okay for Christians to celebrate holidays that aren’t spelled out in Scripture?
- Was Jesus born in September? If so, why celebrate His birth in December?
- Would shepherds be in their fields in December?
- If December 25 was originally a pagan holiday, how can it be okay for Christians to celebrate Christ’s birth on that day?
- Doesn’t the Bible forbid the use of Christmas trees?
You can subscribe to the podcast with Podbean. If you have questions about the Bible, you can email [email protected]
Podcast (audio-podcast): Play in new window | Download | Embed