John Hudson Tiner
The newest book in our Exploring series, Exploring The World of Biology is a fascinating look at life from the smallest proteins and spores, to the complex life systems of humans and animals. You will read and explore the life of birds, reptiles, and mammals, highlighting God’s amazing creation.
- How does biological classification give each different type of plant or animal a unique name?
- In what ways are seeds spread around the world?
- What food does the body use for long term storage of energy?
- How did biologists learn how the stomach digested food?
- What plant gave George de Mestral the idea for Velcro?
Paperback: 153 pages