Ken Ham and Bodie Hodge
When Christian leaders are debating the authenticity of the biblical account, you need solid biblical answers… here they are!
How Do We Know the Bible Is True? is based on the absolute authority of God’s Word, no man centered explanations. Clearly presented, it will help bring clarity in a world filled with increasingly vague notions of truth. This concise collection of apologetic truth contains over 20 relevant issues including:
- Is the Bible inerrant and reliable?
- Did the resurrection really happen?
- Are there contradictions in the Bible?
- What is the purpose and meaning of life?
- Did miracles really happen?
- Was Genesis derived from ancient myths?
- How should we interpret the Bible; should Genesis be literal?
Within these pages you will find responses to those honest question of faith, helping to build a confidence in God’s Word.
Paperback: 304 pages