For fun the other day I twittered this question: How many questions will Science never answer?
Why am I here?
I loved the responses from Christians and the attempts to answer them by non-Christians. Here were some great questions. Feel free to add to the list.
- Why am I here?
- What happens when you die?
- What is the purpose of my life?
- What determines “Good” and “Evil”?
- Where did love come from?
- Why does mankind abuse and kill its own?
- Where did the first teeny-weeny molecule of matter come from?
- Does a physical world exist beyond my mind?
- Why are there male and female?
- Why does it take both sexes to create a new life?
- What is life?
- Where did laws come from?
- How did Time, Space and Matter come into existence?
- How did something come from nothing?
As I read some of the attempts to answer these questions, it became apparent that many unbelievers will say anything to avoid professing God! Now, it is your turn to add to this list or attempt to answer some of these questions according to science.
Absolute Truth by Eric Hovind