Ken Ham and Cindy Malott
Dinosaurs are fascinating creatures that kids simply adore, and even the youngest believer can recite the biblical story of Noah and his ark. Now discover how to answer some of kids’ most interesting questions about dinosaurs and Noah’s ark like:
- How did all the dinosaurs fit on the ark?
- How did Noah keep the animals on the ark from eating each other and his family?
- Where did all the water go after the Flood?
- Why aren’t there fossils of humans from Noah’s flood?
Answers are important. If children aren’t given answers to their questions about the Bible and the history it reveals, they cannot defend their faith against a secular worldview in a fallen world.
This popular series based on actual questions from kids is a “must have” for parents, youth pastors, and Sunday school teachers! Now kids can find answers to their questions in this amazing series:
- Vol. 1 – 22 Questions on Creation and the Fall
- Vol. 2 – 22 Questions on Dinosaurs and the Flood of Noah
- Vol. 3 – 22 Questions on God and the Bible
- Vol. 4 – 22 Questions on Sin, Salvation, and the Christian Life
- Vol. 5 – 22 Questions on Space and Astronomy
- Vol. 6 – 22 Questions on Babel and the Ice Age
- Vol. 7 – 22 Questions on Evolution & “Millions of Years”
- Vol. 8 – 22 Questions on Satan & Angels
Download: 48 pages
Recommended for Ages 6-12