Uses: Topical and Aromatic
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cools fatigued muscles after physical activity
- Produces a focused environment when diffused
- Provides a refreshing experience when mixed with your favorite shampoo or when applied to skin after a warm day in the sun
- Creates an invigorating and refreshing experience when inhaled
From the bottle: Refreshing, cool, minty, herbal aroma.
- 1.8-Cineole (Eucalyptol)
- Menthyl acetate
Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Diffuse Peppermint while working or around kids while doing their homework for an environment that is focused and energized.
- Add Peppermint to hot bathwater and enjoy the revitalizing scent and soothing aromatic steam.
- Inhale or apply it to your chest before and during a tough workout for a stimulating scent.
- Apply it topically to fatigued areas following physical activity for a cooling sensation.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Put focus first in study areas with this crisp, cool aroma.
- Wake up shared family spaces first thing in the morning by infusing them with this icy scent.
- Refresh your cooldown space after a vigorous workout with its chilling fragrance.
Peppermint essential oil has an invigorating aroma that can help create a focused environment when diffused and can create a cooling sensation when applied topically, especially after physical activity.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with olive oil. Test on a small area of skin on the underside of your arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for use on infants.
Only Available in the US. This product is non refundable.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com!