Thank you for your interest in Creation Today’s employment opportunities. We’re honored that you are considering using your gifts, talents, and career experience to serve the Lord with us! We’re expanding our team and are looking for individuals that have a heart for biblical creation and evangelism. If that’s you, and you fit one of the available positions below, we’d love to hear from you!
All positions at Creation Today require mature Christians who are faithful in their church attendance.
Serious candidates should send their cover letter, resumé, and references to email@example.com. We will thoroughly and prayerfully review each candidate. We will contact you if we have further questions or choose to set up an interview. Please, no phone calls.
Creation Today is offering Full-Time employment: Social Media Marketing Specialist at Creation Today.
God created someone just like this and I want to meet you. I need your help.
Creation Today is seeking the individual on planet earth who loves God and wants to use their talents for His honor and glory. Title this position whatever you want, Social Media Marketing Specialist, Graphic Designer Guru, God’s Gift To the Planet… I don’t care what the title is, here’s who you are.
- You are someone who is passionate about using their life for eternal impact.
- You are someone who understands the world of apologetics and wants to help people give a proper defense of the Christian Faith.
- You are someone who loves Skeptics and Atheists with Christ-like love. You want to reach the one lost sheep.
- You are someone who is organized but can work with an ADHD personality like mine to take the most powerful message in the universe to a world that desperately needs its truth.
- You are someone who can handle graphic design tasks or manage graphic design projects. You know Photoshop, Illustrator, or Indesign.
- You are someone who loves social media, and can create, post, and follow up with conversations surrounding all social media interactions to help people accomplish what we want every person on earth to accomplish. To know God and make him known.
- You are someone who understands marketing and storybrand to connect Creation Today’s mission of reaching this generation with the Gospel using apologetics.
- You may or may not live in Pensacola yet, but you would love to consider it.
- You would be ecstatic to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You could make this employment offer look way better than I just did! :-)
I can’t wait to meet you!
For God’s Glory,
Section 702 of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 exempts religious organizations from Title VII’s prohibition against discrimination in employment on the basis of religion. Applicants who meet the religious requirements shall be provided an equal opportunity to be considered for hire regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or the presence of a non-job related medical condition or handicap.