10 learners taking this course
What fact do we most often miss when presenting the Gospel that makes it the true Gospel? Upon what does all of Christianity hinge?
Yes! The Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus Christ! But how much do you really know about this history-altering event? Find out as Eric Hovind and Tim Chaffey take you on a journey of the Resurrection week.
A 12-session video-driven study that is different and deeper than anything you have ever studied on the subject of the Resurrection. Risen Without a Doubt delves into questions you haven’t even thought to ask. Join Tim Chaffey and Eric Hovind to relive minute details as they walk you through Jesus Christ’s betrayal, trial, Crucifixion, and Resurrection, dispelling every skeptic’s argument against this universe-altering, miraculous event. Get ready to confidently proclaim, “HE is RISEN!”
Answers questions like:
- Why did Jesus repeatedly tell people not to share with anyone that He was the Messiah?
- Was He revealed as the Messiah at exactly the right time?
- How did Jesus fulfill dozens of precise prophecies written centuries earlier?
- Why did Pilate condemn Jesus even though he said he found no fault in Him?
- How can we know that Jesus truly died on the Cross?
- Why do skeptical arguments against the Resurrection fail miserably?
- Are there contradictions in the Crucifixion and Resurrection narratives?
- How can we use the Resurrection to defend the Christian faith?